Friday 22 June 2018

Lovely Fabric

I went to collect my fabric today and I always feel it's a bit like getting a present when the fabric arrives, albeit one you have to buy for yourself.  I have a definite plan for it all this time which makes a change.  Here it is still in the bags...
The pink will be started on tomorrow as the trousers I mentioned a few days ago, not yet sure if I am using the online pattern or not.  I will decide in the morning,  the green and white will become tops and the blue a dress.

As the parcel collection place is very close to the library I had a look in there too and got a lovely surprise, the book I was uncertain about buying yesterday 'How Not to Die' was right on the shelves in front of me!  How weird is that?  It is just like it was there just for me, I have read quite a bit already and it actually is really good.  I also picked up this book...
This looks really interesting as that is my kind of sewing, I like to do things without patterns I am starting to use a few recently however as Minerva like you to use one when you blog for them and also I've noticed fellow bloggers like to compare.  Generally however I like to do things my own way so maybe I can pick up a few tips here.

Right I am off to do some pilates, if you haven't had a look at The Balanced Life with Robin Long   workouts on youtube go and have a look now. They are easy to fit in and she explains everything so well, I have been using her workouts for a long time now and she sends you updates when she adds something new like this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...