Wednesday 20 June 2018

Growing

Well after a slow start the chilli plant is in full swing, I did wonder at first if it had been a wrong choice but now it is full of little chillies starting to grow and a couple of bigger ones.  I'm not sure how long they take to go red but there seems to be plenty on there for such a little plant.
My husband announced that he is not even bothered about chillies, well it looks like we better get finding lots of recipes for them where it is in there but not too obvious then.

Here is the regular pepper, also quite big already I think.  Maybe next time I will grow more peppers a these will get used in lots of things.  The strawberries seem to be getting picked a couple at a time and then we eat them as we go, I don't think there will ever be a bowl full ready at once as we don't want to leave them on to go mushy.  I heard someone else sat the same thing today so it's not just me.

On a different theme my fabric arrived today but as I wasn't home it's gone to the collection place which is closed of course by the time we get home.  Obviously most people who work are out during the day and the post always arrives late when people have left! It will be Friday now before I can collect it, they never seem to leave with a neighbour or in the safe place anymore.  The package isn't signed for so it's a bit annoying. My son once had a card saying they had taken his parcel to the collection place at the next town, after being driven there he was then told it was at the one near our home, ridiculous, really there ought to be a better system.

That's it for today after a very bad nights sleep last night I am starting to feel it now, hopefully I will feel more energetic tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...