Thursday 29 April 2021

Zip Through Hoodie

 Hello, I hope you are all well and are getting out a bit more, we actually managed to get get away in our caravan last weekend so that was lovely and well worth the wait.   We went to a site just outside Scarborough and it was beautiful, on a farm and there were only two other caravans there so it was really lovely and quiet.  Open farmland in every direction so beautiful scenery and that is just the way we like it as we are not into club houses and busy campsites.  We have a few more of these small farm sites booked so I am looking forward to that, we also have a weekend booked for York but that is on a larger site as it was all that we could get. I think the whole country are booking up the camp sites this year!

I also finished another sweater before I went to take with me, this one has a zip and it was perfect to wear while we were away because although it was sunny it was still very cool, especially by the sea.

Look at that land, so pretty and that was the view from our caravan too. 

This fabric is really cosy and soft on the inside, I am actually wearing it right now too as I came in from work and it was a bit cold in the house.  I am trying to fill the gaps with a few practical garments for my wardrobe, you know the things you always reach for but I am generally drawn to making pretty dresses and having nowhere to wear them to.


Here are a few pictures from our break, we went into Scarborough one day and Whitby the next, they are just a short drive away from the site.



Whitby Abbey with a suitably gothic sky.


I had a look in a small book shop while  we were there and bought the book Pan's Labyrinth, I had seen the film so was interested to see how the book was.  I am enjoying it so far, it is very different. 

Well that is all for now, have a good week.  















3 comments:

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...