Thursday 2 April 2020

Grateful Drawing

We have just come in from clapping for carers and we all have so much to be grateful for don't we, I know some more than others but still it is good to remind ourselves of the things that matter.  I had this lovely journal page saved and this evening was the ideal time to recreate it with a few thankful thoughts of my own.  You can see the original here on on Elvie studio I wouldn't want to take credit for the design I simply copied it but I thought it was so pretty.  I used my Derwent colouring pencils and fine tip pens, it would have been good if I could have made some of the colours a bit bolder.
  A friend of mine that  I just sent a photo to told me it would look great on a cushion, something to think about?


It is A4 size  I might just brighten the blue background a little and keep it near my sewing machine.
The fabulous thing about going through all the ideas I have saved is that I also keep finding all the blogs to go with them, then adding more ideas.  I will never reach the end of my to make list but that is ok as there will always be something to do. 

I added another book to my tablet earlier it is called The Silence of the Girls, it is another from my amazon wish list but I got it from the library so that is great.  I will let you know if it is any good. Just a short post today  as I am mainly trying to keep myself on target with my making this week.  
Take care everyone.



1 comment:

  1. Inspiring we certainly have a lot to be thankful for. I love the idea of a cushion.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...