Tuesday 10 August 2021

Summer Days

 Hello everyone I hope you are all having a good summer, we have just had a week in Angeles a week ago and the weather was very good.  We stayed on a lovely CL caravan site that has just six caravans and each pitch had a little garden of its own with a picnic table and an umbrella.  It really is one of the nicest sites we have stayed on and we enjoyed it so much that we have booked to return next year.  There is no guarantee that we will have the same weather but you can never know in the UK can you, you just have to book and hope for the best!   I am sharing a few places below, there  are not too many photos as I think my husband took more than me on the proper camera and I have not transferred those yet.

Here are the dogs waiting patiently for the awning to be put up ;)

A bit of the sea, a bit  choppy on this day but we did find a beautiful coastal walk.  This was at Benllach.
It was quite primitive feeling on parts of this walk and ferns everywhere, really beautiful and these pictures do not do it justice.


Here we are at Beaumaris...

This is a pub beer garden around the back, my husband nearly walked past because he said oh there is no outdoor seating in these pubs on the main street.  I said no lets look through some have court yards and how about this beauty!  It felt like we were somewhere Mediterranean.

This is  Bangor Pier...


As I mentioned the weather really held up for us, it had just started to turn on the Thursday and we came back then.  We could have had another night but a storm was coming and as any campers any know we wanted to pack away the awning while it was dry and avoid travelling back in bad weather.

Red Wharf Bay and this little one looking sheepish after trying to wolf down a jelly fish and then being sick!  Had me in a right panic he did.  He was fine, it was dead and it came out instantly, there were dead ones everywhere so we came off the beach, with three dogs it was too stressful watching what they were trying to sniff. 

Below is Moelfre where the lifeboat is, this was another beautiful coastal walk...




I was trying to get an artistic shot of the wild flowers here.

Finally a picture of the dogs having a paddle, we don't ever let them off on beaches unless it is out of season and very deserted and we only go on where allowed.  After the jelly fish incident I am  very wary too.  We were at Treadurr here...
We are off on another adventure soon, I hope you are all managing to get a bit of a break this summer.  I have caught up with  a few friends and I am off to do that again now.  I do love the summer break, take care everyone and I'll be back soon. 










 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful holiday you had - your pictures are beautiful & the weather looks great too. Gosh I just loved the blue, blue skies in your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful adventure, it is nice to get away for a bit. Have a wonderufl weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...