Saturday 12 February 2022

A couple of Sweatshirts

 Hello, I have been doing a bit of warm sewing this last few days in the shape of a couple of sweatshirts.  The first is Burda 6315 in this super fleeceback sweatshirting from minerva...



The shades of the fabric  are ochre, navy and melangre grey, it has come out a really good fit and will be a pattern I return to again.

The second make was using up scraps so I have returned to my Tilly Stretch book and have made another short video on how to make this one if anyone wants a watch.  It is the Frankie baseall T-shirt and it is a really quick make and super for using up all those leftover bits of fabric.  I have had this bit of fabric hanging around for a while with stars on that a friend gave me, super fabric bit what to do with it?  I actually had just enough for the sleeves of this top so that was meant to be.  The video link is below if you want to watch.

                                                                              Video here

For a while now I have been saying it is sweaters I need more of and then I go and make all the dresses, well I am getting around to it now.

We have just spent the afternoon watching more Lord of the Rings, we are working our way throught em again and it is raining here too so a good way to spend a wet afternoon.  Once the sewing was done of coursešŸ˜ƒ

Well I hope you are having a relaxing weekend, back soon, Take care. 





3 comments:

  1. Bonita sudadera y el diseƱo es original y la camiseta de telas combinada es muy divertida. BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweater season is pretty much all year round, so never to late to get started with these projects. Both look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Page Hoodie by chalk and notch which I am going to use up all of my sweatshirt scraps on. Sweatshirt fabric takes up so much room in my fabric drawers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...