Monday 5 October 2020

Busy Week

 Hello I hope everyone is having a good day, it has been a bit manic at work today I have to say it was just one of those days where you feel like you are rushing to catch up all day long. Home now and looking forward to my dinner! 

This week I have made a couple of bags and the first sold within minutes to one of my colleagues who is just flamingo crazy, it is this one here...

To be honest I did have her in mind when I saw the fabric in the shop, she just loves anything with flamingos on.  This is a  new faux leather that I have tried out and it is very soft, it comes in a few different shades so I think I will be be trying more of them in the future.  

The next bag I finished yesterday afternoon and it has a unicorn on each side, it is a Tula Pink fabric so a gorgeous vibrant print.  I really love this pattern but I think I need to be able to let them go when I make them!  This one has been listed on my Etsy shop.

It was a b it rubbish weather wise this weekend so we didn't manage to get out on the bikes but we have some exciting news...We are caravan owners once more, we had wanted a van conversion but after weeks of my husband going the through ideas, costs to run and the build cost it did not seem practical for us.  We went to the caravan show earlier   in the year and saw these amazing little tab caravans, so when one came up at the right price this weekend we snapped it up.   Here it is...

They are amazingly spacious inside, this one is a two berth.


We look forward to being able to get around in it and hopefully the restrictions will not last forever!

Well that is a quick round up of my week, I'm off now to  have my dinner and recharge ready for tomorrow, take care everyone.



 

5 comments:

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...