Tuesday 12 June 2018

Quick Bunting

This post is going to be not only quick bunting but a quick post, I have just sat down from being on the go all day and I want to watch the last episode  Money Heist, it has been really good, it is a Spanish drama that we have been watching on Netflix and I love world television.  There is always something different.

After tea I made up the dust sheets that are going to cover the large open cupboards at work, nothing flash just a channel and a hem, I will put net wire at the top.  I then made a bunting using some scrap fabric and a long length of ribbon I bought for this purpose, it was quite difficult trying to cut with my pinking shears as the handle has snapped!  A gift to myself needed there I think.

I just hung it there to show, I actually made two , one for each side of the room.

Hopefully it will stop the dust sheets looking so bland, the biggest job was ironing the dust sheets as they were full of wrinkles they look a lot better now and I have tried to roll and fold them.  I have a feeling the will be the same again by the time I get to work tomorrow.

So that is it for today, I'm going to have a hot drink and watch the drama, bye for now. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for bunting! Always a joy to see. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunting really brightens up a room, I have a box of strips that are destined to become bunting later inthe year.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all comments. Please feel free to let me know what kind of posts you prefer.

A Slow Week, A few Books and Pretty PJs

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.  So this week has been brought to a bit of a standstill for me.  I have somehow injured my b...