I used the sizing from the red top I made and just allowed a bit extra all around so that this would still pull on over my head. The fabric is lovely and drapes well but I'm not sure what combination of fibres I'm wishing I made a note of it when I bought it now.
Now as the dummy does not have arms I got my son to take a few pictures of this one on me. Also the in the mirror pictures don't turn out as good and I do not have a tripod to attempt timed self images. So my son kindly dragged himself away from his console to take these.
Mmm... I'm never sure what I'm supposed to with my arms in these pictures. (Ha!)
Or my hands!
Anyway odd poses aside as you can see just a few pieces to cut, front, back, sleeves, long piece just over an inch to fold and use as a neck facing/binding, and another long piece about 2 inch wide to fold and make the bottom tie.
I stitched the tie right sides facing the whole way around the bottom starting from centre back to ensure even amounts were left at the front. I then folded it then stitched it on the inside be careful not to pull it out of shape. I had also cut a small semi circle at the bottom centre front where the tie would meet.
I am sorry there is no actual pattern to share as I rarely use them but I would like to have a go at putting some of my own together at some point if I ever get courage enough to put up the initial outlay!
Really I have to say how much I am enjoying all this spring sewing, you go to work and get bogged down with other stuff and then you suddenly get time to do more of what you love and you think 'oh yes, that's me!'