Here are five frugal things I have done this weekend.
1. I made a birthday card for my friend using card and paper I already had. I always save cards for the paper that can be recycled but use my own designs I also make the envelopes sometimes using magazine pages. This one I used pink paper for the envelope.
I also made a retirement card for someone else. ( I sealed the envelope and forgot to take a picture.)
2. We needed a new calender for the kitchen and I really like the one I bought last year because they were all our photos on it but to buy another was £5.99 so just went online and printed off new months to stick on top. (You might be thinking it's only £5.99 but these amounts quickly add up.)
I thought I'd show April as this is a lovely image of Cromer
3. I made a lovely wholemeal loaf using ingredients I had in and also fulfilled a resolution at the same time. I'm really pleased with how this turned out just had some for sandwiches this evening and it's big enough that there is plenty for pack lunches tomorrow.
4. I listed some car seat covers on ebay, my husband bought them for me last year and they have never been used as I decided to change my car as my old one just needed so much doing. My husband also listed a few things, hopefully if these things sell it will replenish some of the vet bill money!
5. I exercised using my xbox game Your Shape Fitness Evolved. The good thing about exercising at home is you don't need to worry what what you wear. When I go to the pool I see some people going up to the gym looking like they are going to a fashion show, ( ladies not men) that's great if you like that but I just like to wear the same old joggers to get sweaty in. I've had my game for over a year so it's not new and I bought it on offer. You could probably get it cheap on ebay now.
I'm keeping up with my reading and I have finished last weeks book and on to the next which is called The Book Thief. It started off a bit strange and dark so I will let you know.
Back to work tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if I can keep to all my good intentions when I have been at work all day.